Thursday, May 9, 2013

How to Invest in Gold and Silver By Don Durrett - Gold & Silver Stocks

How to Invest in Gold and Silver By Don Durrett - Gold & Silver StocksHow to Invest in Gold and Silver A complete guide from an investor’s viewpoint By Don Durrett (Second Release – June 2011) Copyright 2011 by Donald David Durrett All rights reserved. www.dondurrett.com How to Invest in Gold and Silver 2 When paper money systems begin to crack at the seams, the run to gold could be explosive. – Harry Browne Gold still represents the ultimate form of payment in the world … gold is always accepted. – Alan Greenspan; May 20, 1999. Love makes the world go ‘round. Yeah, the love of gold. – Gene Hackman, from the movie Heist. There is no other economic good as marketable as gold. – Hans F. Sennholz Start now buying gold coins,

any kind, and hoarding them. – Dr. John L. King How to Invest in Gold and Silver 3 Introduction This is a long introduction. Don’t skip it. I like to get to the first chapter too, but there is important information here that explains what this book is about. Consider this introduction as part of the book. I’ve been investing in gold since 1991 and silver since 2004. I’m not an industry insider or financial analyst, but a real world investor. My profession has nothing to do with investing. I decided to write this book because, when I started investing in gold and silver Junior mining companies in 2004, I could not find a good book on the subject. Thus, I made mistake after mistake and had to learn the hard way. My experience from investing exclusively in gold and silver assets has given me unique knowledge to write a complete investment guide on these precious metals. I feel I have had enough hands-on experience to let you know the secrets. Once you’re armed with these secrets of knowing how to invest in gold/silver, you will likely make a lot of money. I have purchased more than 50 mining stocks, all with the intention of seeing 500% returns. That was my goal from the beginning. I want to average a 500% return when I cash out. In the gold bull market that we are having today, that is not as difficult as it appears. The key, of course, is finding excellent stocks with a lot of upside (potential to increase in value). Most investors would be satisfied with a 5% to 10% annual return. If you are in that group, then it should be easy to make those returns investing in gold/silver – as long as this gold bull market continues. How to Invest in Gold and Silver 4 When I started investing in Junior mining companies in 2004, gold was under $500 per ounce and the mining sector was depressed. It was easy, back then, to find excellent stocks that were undervalued. That will always be the case in a bull market, but finding a 500% return becomes more difficult as the price of gold/silver increases. Thus, it becomes more important to be armed with the knowledge of how to invest in these metals. I discovered that it is really not that difficult to find excellent stocks, if you...

Website: www.goldsilverdata.com | Filesize: 101kb
No of Page(s): 40
Download How to Invest in Gold and Silver By Don Durrett - Gold & Silver Stocks.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment